Thursday, March 11, 2010

Church Anniversary Cake



Oh yes you are right I'm neglecting the blog, but what can I do if I miss the inspiration and then, perhaps it is in my a while that I write, but I am always in your blog to snoop around and leave us some comments ... but I did a little bit of hurry because this young lady decided to be born with approximately 20 days in advance, is the daughter of a friend of mine and I wanted to make her something nice, I was naturally hesitant about what to do, and I kept saying: "ah nearly a month left you in time" and instead the 'March 8 (mica a random day) was born BEATRICE ..... so I had to roll up their sleeves and I made this to hang on the door STORK' entering or bedroom I've got all set hope you like it ...... now I have to run ... a kiss MARTINA

0 comments:

Post a Comment