Thursday, June 17, 2010

List Of Legendary Pokemondeluge

between a dive and a crochet ...

desire to do nothing, it's hot and I want to go to the beach, or better in the sea, so to roast on the burning sand can not stand for more than 2 ½ minutes, and it shows!

But I've created something new, despite the listlessness and exhaustion from the heat of August ... and I dare not imagine what we will be here in Sicily in a couple of months, better not think about it.

But let the parade of creations that can speak even if I warm it melts.

To begin there is a bracelet with pink and blue crochet inserts sequins, beads and a large flower of jeans ... a little pink in the middle '80s, but only a little.

Bracelet Happy Soul



a pair of earrings with poppies:
Earrings Red Poppy ;



in honor of my friend and partner Poppy them has been taken for itself, but in return I took I THIS, MY and fantastic!


and a bag on commission:

bag Bijoux Rose

0 comments:

Post a Comment