Monday, February 7, 2011

Stress Facts In The Architects

bracelets coming soon! Still

This is the first of the series. The effect is Carnival, harlequinesque dare I say even if we look closely at the colors are only 4, but if you look even better, there are also streamers and then lot of sense. Play down to a more casual look, maybe jeans and dark colors? Or dramatize a look as colorful and maybe your style carnival? On second thought, in fact we are almost at Carnival ... but I assure you the bracelet was born by accident .. (I even like the carnival, I enjoyed it even as a child ..)

However as I been justly and kindly suggested by a 'friend . But how else could called? (Apart from Harlequin course).

Colour String for you! (However, the streamers were the only thing that I liked as a child of the carnival ... I played them back together and blow again ... Who has not ever done?)





And here worn by me! Do not worry about the chubby little hand and as a child ... for a babish effect guaranteed!


But dazzled by the glittering colors I forgot to tell you that I also made a new series, much less blinding colors and much less cheerful

Incompatibility



That's it, and now music, I have to wash the stairs ... these are the fortune of having a three-story house!

soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment