Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Long Should It Take For A Toilet To Fill

a little angel

Hello all !!.... Sunday, November 15, 2009 at precisely 16:58, I became an aunt beautiful baby boy named Samuel , to tell you the truth to the last there have declined to say whether eramaschio or female, and until a few days ago I had not preparatoniente, then I decided I had to prepare a little something special xil my first grandchild, so I went to feelings, the idea erofatta is that I was a boy (I went well! you say!? xchè also rose I had not done anything, so I believed!) so I took the blue-striped stoffina and I did questoangioletto goodnight to hang in closet. The abbiamopreso orsacchiottone too soft soft (do not tell the hospital x ingiro watching us all) is too good and when loabbiamo seen in the shop we have not even thought about a secondoera get it right ..... you say we Aviza already begun ???..... kisses kisses MARTINA

0 comments:

Post a Comment