Friday, November 13, 2009

There's A Hole In My Tonsil

MY FIRST DOLL MAGAZINES PORT TILDA

Good evening to all! Finally I can put photos of my first Tilda doll, eh xchè since I saw these beautiful dolls in the books but also not me in your blogs are more removed from the head, had been a while that I wanted to try to produce one, the thing that struck me most of these dolls is the attention to detail are ..... "jewels" more beautiful than the other. So slowly I started to cut, sew and shell out .. (especially the coat that made me suffer a bit ).... and this is the result, the first of many I know that your series xchè begin to have the first symptoms of "tilde ".... I have another little thing ready but should be a surprise so now I keep it hidden x ...!!!!! see you soon ..... BACI



0 comments:

Post a Comment