Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Donate Stuffed Animals In Raleigh, Nc

Love them or hate bijoux ...

What kind of jewelry you would not ever live without? And always wear such jewelry together? I do not know, for example, necklace + ring, necklace + bracelet, bracelet + earrings ... And there's someone who just can not stand him but loved it?
I love the accessories in general, it is understood, but I just can not bear the rings on time ... I take them and forgave them, and then find them in bags or in remote places around the house ... Nevertheless I keep them because I like to lose them because they are stubborn and forgetful and create ...
Speaking of rings, here's a couple created a long time ago:

The copper enameled butterfly ..


... and the flower with garnet crystals and mounted on a regular basis ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment