Thursday, April 8, 2010

Nc Or Nw To Cover Purple Undereye?

We start from the egg ...... HAPPY EASTER

LAST OF THAT BEAUTIFUL sunny day, NOT IT WAS MORE OF ITS COLD RAIN AND EVEN IF ........... As in all things there is a downside ......... EH xche, they can not BOTH A STARMENE HOME SITTING IN FRONT OF THE SEWING MACHINE, EVEN THOUGH I WOULD OF THINGS TO END, xche WITH THIS SUN X took advantage make good Giretti BIKE IS THE ONLY EXERCISE I strive to do, Since I'm PIGRISSIMA OF NATURE, BUT ABOVE ALL I devote myself to my garden, even yesterday I spent all afternoon brought the garden, MOVE FLOWERS, take away the dried ADD SOIL Here and there, NO I do not like X X Charity is a way keep me busy AND THEN WHEN YOU PUT THE SATISFACTION is EVERYTHING IN FLOWER AND !!!!...... TIME IS JUST SO I CAN NOT ALWAYS DO EVERYTHING THAT I SHAKE THE HEAD X, X SAMPLE THESE ARE THE PHOTOS EVEN IF SOME OF MY LATE EASTER TREE, about a month ago thanks to a lady Dear MAKING COURSE At home, I learned to make these eggs FABRIC ..............

0 comments:

Post a Comment