Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Drafts From Air Brick

Brainstorm ...

As I hinted a few posts ago, I stopped with the committees. I realized that it kept me tied to the past while I've wanted to implement the ideas in my mind for too long, to experiment and create new things for the sheer pleasure of playing .

This is just a taste of what will be future work, which will share the 'uniqueness , the' improvisation and freedom , in a process very similar to Brainstorm: a storm of ideas that may seem at times reckless, ridiculous, even preposterous, but in any case will take shape and overcoming the fear of being judged or criticized, they will see the light of the sun and even the Web.

unique pieces in a few words, or variants of the same model, very varied.

Long necklace BRAINSTORM , the parent that contains the name and form a new intention that will animate from now on my work.


WOODLAND collar, a collar which reappears in one of my constant love for the two-toned that alternate and chase each other relentlessly.

Crew DESERT : asymmetry and the colors of the earth.

hope that these new experiments, however, you like them, I am going to prepare something for dinner ... Again I think improvise, and without worrying too much about calories! ;)

soon and good evening to all!



0 comments:

Post a Comment