Tuesday, January 11, 2011

How Much Does Jon Cryer Per Episode

New year, new everything (or almost) ... Kilar

Hello and best wishes for a wonderful 2011 (a bit 'late I know, but I'm just re-open Internet these days ...)

Detoxification from web yielded fruit, some mature and many more very immature, so that is not yet clear which species will be, perhaps a totally new and unknown (to me and not just you), maybe a little 'out of my head: indeed I do not know if anyone will dare adorn its copies will be as crazy and rebels, but nature takes its course and once I could not riaffondarli sprouted in the fertile soil of creativity, which regurgitated them to my every attempt will be ... that the new year and after a long and need to sleep is finally wakes up and gets the better of the rationality ...
For news, however, must still wait, I'm broken (they, yes, but I also do) and you first need to reassemble them, assemble them and make them presentable.

For now I just settle old fruit and flowers in full bloom before they are obscured by the shadow bully unleashed the new arrivals.

So balances!

.... and many others,
HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment